SiliconBlade is a technical consultantancy with a wide range of experience, specialising in Embedded Linux solutions.
We can provide consultancy and training for most aspects of Linux and Unix systems – from system design and infrastructure through to application programming.
Projects have included:
- Implementing a Yocto based Linux System for automotive sensors.
- Creating the bespoke embedded Linux communications hub for a wearable medical device.
- Implementing a customised Linux system for video conferencing hardware.
- Designing and implementing a distributed ANPR car parking solution including
- Designing local hubs connected to camera systems.
- Interfacing to on-site payment kiosks.
- Aggregation of local data to facilitate remote on-line payments.
- Front-end web design for customers to pay for their parking.
- Back-end web design, including integration to payment service providers.